Tuesday 15 November 2016

Lonely soul

Lonely soul
I go into this forest being alone and sad
I search everywhere as I cry out for my dad
I feel this deep feeling inside me is it emptiness or lonely
Hmm I wonder nah i’m just hungry for baloney.

I sit down under a tree that’s bold
And wonder is this tree really old
It’s night now walking into the darkness is scary
One time I walked into the forest at night with my uncle Larry  (not)

I heard a weird scary sound coming from somewhere
Is it my dad trying to scare me or is it a bear
Oh man where is my dad I began to cry in tears
Cause loneliness and darkness is part of my fears

After that I sat down thinking is my family searching for me
I kinda slept a little but then something woke me up and it was a bee
Later on I went to find a real comfortable spot to sleep in
But then I saw a girl walking towards me and it was my twin.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tyrepa, I thought your story was very interesting to read.I loved the randomness of it. How did you could up with this story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment but I don't know I just randomly came up with it.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.